Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Watoto Children's Choir - The Heart of the Father

Watoto Children's Choir Three years ago I attended a Watoto Children's Choir performance at my church. This is such a wonderful organization which equips the orphaned children of Africa with the skills to be leaders. Those who were left on the streets or in garbage dumps are taken in and blanketed with the love of Jesus.

It's an amazing organization and one I am proud to sponsor. My sweet girl is Zara. She is now 4 and growing up so fast! I receive letters from her house mother and older "sisters" and school work samples and drawings from her. I look forward to the day when she will write to me herself.

Please watch this sweet video, forward it to your friends, and pray for our children.
Many blessings...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...